- Copyright notice
- Disciplinary Procedure
The term 'Todays Cyclist' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o Moore Large & Co Ltd, Grampian Buildings, Sinfin Lane Industrial Estate, Sinfin Lane, Derby DE24 9GL, England. Our company registration number is 01163012 and registered at the address above. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Todays Cyclist's prior written consent.
- • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
All prices on this website are a guideline only and are listed inclusive of VAT where applicable*. Actual prices may vary in store. To be sure of the price you can expect to pay please contact your nearest dealer.
* Cycling helmets are not subject to VAT and the prices listed for them do not include it.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Todays Cyclist and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits which arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Todays Cyclist. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Todays Cyclist takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Todays Cyclist assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in any way, shape or form as a direct result of accessing this website.
4. Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Todays Cyclist - ©Todays Cyclist 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
When becoming a member of the Todays Cyclist community you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions stated below and any conduct displayed on the contrary will be auctioned accordingly.
Any postings, messages or other forms of communication transmitted using the Todays Cyclist website facilities between members or other users should not include any discriminatory or abusive remarks, meanings or intentions towards, race, religion, sexuality, gender, political views, nationality or any other cultural difference. If you have been found to have breached this condition you will be subject to the disciplinary procedure as stated in section 5.3. If you believe you have been incorrectly disciplined, you can appeal by emailing email@example.com.
Any images uploaded should be suitable for family viewing. This means that any content which portrays violent, pornographic or inappropriate material or behaviour will be subject to the disciplinary procedures outlined in section 5.3. If you believe you have been incorrectly disciplined, you can appeal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any material which is available to the public (including forums, reviews, blogs and profiles) through the Todays Cyclist website will be monitored by the Todays Cyclist to ensure that any inappropriate material is removed and disciplinary action is taken where appropriate.
No opinions or reviews will be edited by the Todays Cyclist team unless the rules stipulated in section 5.1 have been breached; in which case, they will be removed completely. Reviews which score products badly will not be edited or removed in the interests of fairness and impartiality.
5.3 Disciplinary Procedure
If you are found to be in breach of any of the conditions set in this document, you will be subject to the disciplinary procedure detailed below.
- The banned material will be removed from the website immediately.
- An email will be sent from Todays Cyclist to the posting individual explaining that the material they posted has been removed and their account will be suspended with a view to being removed unless an appeal against such action is successful.
The posting individual can appeal against this action and it will be looked at seriously. In cases where the posting individual believes that the post was published without their permission they are welcome to appeal against the decision by emailing email@example.com.